Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold remediation is a job for trained professionals and should be performed by a certified mold inspector, like SERVPRO of Farmington/Aztec/Bloomfield.
Mold can be very challenging to deal with and sometimes is difficult to spot. Mold pollutes the air, and it can even threaten the structural integrity of your establishment.
SERVPRO of Farmington/Aztec/Bloomfield techniques guarantees the successful restoration of your property and stabilizing your indoor air quality because we hold the Applied Microbial Remediation certification and the Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC Certified).
Our primary goal is to restore your property to a structurally safe, habitable, and healthy environment as quickly as possible. If you suspect a moisture source, there is potential for mold growth that causes property damages and health concerns when left untreated. Rockefeller’s restoration techniques can control the moisture source, and our specially formulated products effectively kill the mold and inhibit its return.
SERVPRO of Farmington/Aztec/Bloomfield follows extraordinary quality control and OSHA safety precautions for each job to prevent cross-contamination, stabilize airborne spores and successfully restore your property with as little intrusion as possible.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (505) 327-3340
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Farmington / Aztec / Bloomfield?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (505) 327-3340
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Farmington / Aztec / Bloomfield is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Farmington community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1990 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: